The Forterra Ecostock range is the most environmentally friendly stock Facing Brick range in the UK. The cutting edge technology reduces energy consumption by up to 50% in the manufacturing process The Facing Brick has a pleasing red multi colour finish.
Class B Red 65mm Perforated wire cut Engineering Brick is used for heavy engineer projects and below DPC works. It’s smooth face means it can be used in face brickwork applications also.
- GALVANISED SPIRAL DUCT – 1 METRE LENGTH – 100MM
- Metal spiral ducting tube is ‘female’ – Fittings such as bends and reducers generally slip inside the duct tube.
- Non-Standard lengths are available upon request.
- Stainless steel and perforated versions are available on request.
- Produced in accordance with DW144 with a zinc coating weight of 275g/m2 to ensure long-life.
- Push-fit safe seal coupling designed to join lengths of spiral ducting. The male spigot fits inside our range of galvanised spiral pipe, Kair plastic pipe, and other female coupling products
- The i-sells safe system is a quickly assembled solution based on a double-lipped, factory installedseal made from EPDM rubber.
- Fast and easy to install: Allows installation without sealant or solvents.
- Saves money and time on extra installation steps – Can be twisted and adjusted with tightness unaffected.
- Need further information? Contact our friendly i-sells team for advice on exactly what you need for your project.
Round ducting has the most effective airflow performance and should be considered as the first option, if space will allow. Connects to extractor fans, cooker hoods and other 100mm diameter systems.
- Made from aluminium
- Simple pushfit assembly
- Flexible properties
- Solid and durable
- Flame retardant
- Plastic air outlet / air inlet round grille with fixed louvres.
- 100mm round male rear spigot
- Spigot fits inside Kair 100mm round female duct pipe
- Wipe-clean durable design for indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy to install and durable.
BN.14.1 Bullnose Double Stretcher On Flat is used to soften the aesthetics on walls, around openings or to the corner detailing of buildings
PL.3.1.1 Widebed Plinth Stretcher can be used to create a splay detail at the base of a building. They are also increasingly being used for corbel detailing and window surround details in association with angle and cant specials.
PL.3.1 Plinth Stretcher can be used to create a splay detail at the base of a building. They are also increasingly being used for corbel detailing and window surround details in association with angle and cant specials.