Cavity Size 110 – 100mm
QMG Variable Size: 2100mm
Catnic Cavity Wall Extra Heavy Duty Lintel CX90 100mm 2100mm
Open back lintels are for use in cavity wall construction as it allows masonry to be built up continuously on both outer and inner leaf. The CX90/100 lintel supports uniform distribution of masonry loads, timber floors and roof loads. Also suitable for fair faced inner leaf masonry.
Catnic Box Wall Lintel L2 BSD 2100mm
For 100mm Interior Solid Walls.
Offers a cost effective solution for standard duty loads.
Universal application caters for all loading conditions:
- Direct floor or roof load
- Supports concrete floor loads
- Supports point loads e.g. steel beams
- Duplex corrosion protection: Ensures optimum durability and longevity
- Built in plaster key: Ensures excellent plaster adhesion and safety on site
Catnic Timber Frame Lintels CTF9 2100mm
- Standard lengths are available in increments of 150mm at lengths up to 3000mm, 300mm at lengths from 3000mm – 4800mm (including 4575 but excluding 4500mm).
- The SWL (safe working load) is based on the total UDL (uniform distributed load) over maximum span using 150mm end bearings.
- All timber frame models must be secured with restraint clips (supplied) and a batten (not supplied) to prevent lateral deflection (twist) during the building stage to achieve the loading figures shown.
- Timber frame lintels should be suitable propped during construction.
IG Timber Frame Heavy Duty Lintel L7/XHD-100 2100mm
For use with timber frame construction. The L7 timber frame lintels must be used in conjunction with lateral restraint clips and a tight fitting timber batten, as shown, to prevent twisting. The L7 range can be supplied to suit wider cavities: e.g. specify L7 75, L7 100. Lintels may be propped to facilitate speed of construction.
Keystone Timber Frame Lintels T/K 90 2100mm
Installation of Keystone’s T/K, HDT/K and XHDT/K are all similar. All Timber frame lintels must be installed with restraining clips and a timber pinch batten to prevent rotation of the lintel during the building stage. Propping may be used to facilitate speed of construction. To achieve the loading figures shown, the T/K lintel must be secured with restraining clips and a timber pinch batten …
Keystone Timber Frame Lintels T/K 70 2100mm
The Keystone XHDTK 70 is an extra heavy duty load lintel used to support openings with cavity widths of 70-85mm.
For use with timber frame construction.
All timber frame lintels must be installed with restraining clips and a timber pinch batten to prevent rotation of the lintel during the building stage. Propping may be used to facilitate speed of construction.
The XHDT/K range can be supplied to suit alternative cavities: e.g. specify XHDT/K-50, XHDT/K-90.
Lintels may be propped to facilitate speed of construction.
Manufactured in 150mm increments.
Keystone Single Leaf Lintel 2100mm
Home / Single Leaf / SL/K. SL/K. For use to support single leaf or outer leaf cavity wall construction. To acheive loading figures, lintel must be built in with brickwork as shown. Lintels may be propped to facilitate speed of construction.
Keystone Cavity Wall Standard Lintel SK/90 2100mm
. Keystone Lintel S/K-90 Blockwork should be built tight against inner face of the lintel. Place mortar bed on top of blockwork before floor units are laid to provide even distribution of load.
IG Solid Wall Steel Lintel 2100mm
Solid Wall lintels Standard load. Suitable for 215mm Solid Walls. When using L9 normal building practice should be observed in that one course and the mortar allowed to cure for at least 24 hours before additional loads are applied. Not suitable for floor loads.